Oh my God! I now made the basic most quintessential Rhubarb Gummy on the Planet! I used no additions like strawberrys to tame the tart flavour. So this is what it is. The Rhubarb Gummy naked!
3 stalks of rhubarb
2 tbsp coconut sugar
2 tsp ume plum vinegar
1/2 lemon juice
1 tbsp gelatin
10 ml water
- Put all the ingredients into a pan and shimmper for 15 minutes ountil the rhubarb is soft.
- Combine lukewarm water with the gelatine. Whisk vigorously until frothy.
- Process into a food processor until silky smooth.
- Add gelatine water mix when cool. Mix.
- Pout into silikon mould.
- Pop into the fridge. Enjoy cold!