It is some warmth I need. I think some colour will do good so I grab a sweet potato. I also add carrot and a turnip cabbage. Let`s bring it on!
- 1 tbsp fat
- 1 leek
- 1 carrot
- 1 turnip cabbage
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tsp sage
- 1tsp salt
- 500ml bone broth
- Stick of celery
- Drops of orange
- Heat the fat in a pan and pour in the chopped leek. Stir often until soft. The smell is fabulous!
- Put chopped carrot with turnip cabbage.
- Add the spices: salt and sage
- Cover with a lid. Shimmer for 5 minutes so that the veggies soak in the spices.
- Add the sweet potato, bone broth and stick of celery. Cook for about 20 minutes or until the veggies are soft.
- Remove stick of celery. Pour into a blender and wizz until smooth.
- Garnish with drops of orange and cilantro.