The food to confide in
This will help you ease your muscles. Smooth, not sweet but conforting. The colour is vivid but the taste is gentile . This duality gives its essence. Beet is quite a tough one. Both in colour and taste so I called for sweet potato to work it.
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 beets in chunks
- 1/ 2 sweet potato in chunks
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cfsp ground rosemary
- 1 tsp sage
- 1tsp salt
- bone broth
- Cut the onions and throw it into a pan after a tablespoon of hot fat. Leave them on low heat to sweat for 3 minutes. Now add ground garlic and leave it sizzling for 2 minutes.
- Put the veggie chunks into the pan with the spices. Cover it for 10 minutes.
- Pour the bone broth and cook for 20 mins or until the vegs are fork tender.
- Process in a food processor and throw Cilantro to the last batch do decorate.