- 2 duck thighs
- 2 carrots
- 1 apple
- 1 parsnip
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 2 spring onions
- 1 spring garlic
- Cut the vegetables and apple into four, place them into an oven proof dish for the duck bedding.
- Add the thighs rubbed with the spices with some water and cover with foil.
- Put in the oven for 1.5 hours peeping in between so that the water does not disappear.
- Take off the foil and roast for another 30 minutes.
- Place it in a pan with the peeled tomatoes and leave it sizzle for 15 minutes. Put the veggies into a food processor and blend until fully combined.
- Serve the thighs with the sauce.
Enjoy this crispy delight! You can use any vegetables you wish to have the sauce as you like it!