Spring it is full of green leaves and young vegetables. It is soo beautiful to see them grow and transform. This time of the year the garlic starts to grow the clove skin. The protective garlic sheaths are getting hard to form a wrapper to store this magic for over a year.
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 half a lemon juice
- 2 dl olive oil
- Few pinches of beetoot powder
- 2 tsp of grated ginger
- 1 spring onion (beginning of June)
- 1 garlic
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 can of tuna
- 1 half a cucumber
- 6 spring carrots
- 1 apple
- 3 stalks of celery
- 3 salad leaves
- Put the salt, lemon juice, olive oil,beetoot powder and the ginger into a bowl. Whisk thoroughly.
- Pour in the tuna and mix again.
- Cut the cucumber into small pieces and throw into the bowl then mix.
- Do the same with the carrots, apple celery and salad leaves.
- Spring season it with parsley and dill.
- Decorate with raisins if you like an enjoy!