It is summer and the garden is full fo veggies. Time is now to make the best use of them. One of my fav veggies is mangold. I love the taste even when not sauted but raw as the main ingredient for a salad. Here it goes.
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 half a lemon juice
- 1 dl olive oil
- 2 tsp of grated ginger
- 1 tsp of honey
- 3 small leeks cut into small pieces
- 1 small round light green zucchinis
- 2 mangold leaves
- 2 cucumbers
- 5 small sorrels
- 3 small beet leaves
- 3 apricots
- Mix the firs five ingrediens in a small bowl. This will be the sauce for the salad. Whisk thoroughly.
- Mix the rest of the salad, the leeks, zucchinis, mangold leaves, cucumbers, sorrels, small beet leaves, apricots
- into a ball first cut into small pieces.
- Decorate with parsley and dill an enjoy!